Thank you Chester for passing on this award. This "baring of the soul" was not easy for us to do. We're not very good at showing our weaknesses and bad habits - we have waaaayyyy tooooo many skeletons in our closets. Hopefully, you will all still love us after reading our post. Then I shall pass the torch to 7 others per award rules.
Here's the rules: "When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Ready of not, here we go!
1. Tucker - I was the puppy no one wanted.
2. Oscar and Tucker - we are truly not brave (rabbits scare us)
3. Tinkerbell - I snore... a lot
4. Oscar - I'm a gooser. Don't stand near the sofa or your gonna get a nose in your crotch.
5. Tucker - I'm a couch pooper. I like to poop under the sofa when no one is looking. The smell always gives me away though.
6. Tinkerbell - I am a bad girl when not on my leash. I run away and make my family chase after me.
7. Tucker - I am a garbage picker. I especially love used q-tips and used tissues. I also love to steal Barbie dolls and drag them through the house by their hair.
8. Oscar - I am the most gassy of the three of us. I like to snuggle under blankets and let them go. Lift the blanket at your own risk.
9. Tinkerbell - I like to roll in deer poo or any other smelly pile of poo I can find.
10. We are very spoiled and couldn't survive a day outside on our own.
Well, we've decided to pass this on to a few of our friends (hopefully, you will still be our friends after this) and a few we haven't had the honor of meeting formally yet. We just hunted you down via other blogs like the dogs that you are!
We actually picked 8 to send this to. So, here are our choices:
Martha and Bailey
Scampi and Kira
Cooper and Carly
Deefor and Arrow
Sophie, Dixie and Harley
If you have already received this award... Lucky Dog!!!