Follow Our Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Toy


I had a happy birthday on Tuesday.
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It was a pleasure to share the day with the historical event my parents called "Inauguration Day". Not quite sure what that means but there was a ton of whoopla on the t.v. No dogs though. What's up with that?!?

Mom got me a new toy for my birthday.
Even though I am a de-stuffer and make it my mission to get every squeaker out of every toy, she thought it was really cute and loved the noise it made. I was so happy I carried it around but the boys wouldn't leave me alone! They followed me everywhere wanting to play tug-of-war with it!

Good thing I am a good sharer.

My new toy makes me happy.

Hugs and kisses to my mom!

- Tinkerbell

3 comments:

Martha said...

Hi Tinkerbell, we are so glad you had a good birthday. What a lovely present - we liked the colour. You are being very nice sharing your toy but we are a bit worried that it might not stand up to a tug of war! You look really sweet in your photos.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Mason Dixie said...

I love that toy!! I have been asking for one like that forever!! I wish my mom would listen, but my birthday is coming up so maybe, keep your paws crossed. =)

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Belated Happy 3rd Birthday Tinkerbell.

That looks a great new toy. :-)

Holly & Zac...XX