Follow Our Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Dear Suma, speaking of bacon...

Oscar: Tuck-Tuck, what do you think about this comment on your earlier article?

Tucker: The boy likes his Suma Wrestlers; what's not to like?

Oscar: You know where I'm going...

Tucker: I get ya; it's about the bacon.

Oscar: Well yeah! Suma Wrestlers have bacon bits sprinkled on warm soft pretzel wraps. Pretzles, bacon, treats, does it get any better?? I think you're underestimating the power and allure of bacon, all by itself. I like bacon on everything. I thought that plaid bed was good, then she brought you home and I don't for one minute mind biting your over-sized ears til you scream, then she has to go and bring home bacon. When it's cooking, I like to find the highest point and try to live in the strata of grease-fog. It sticks to me and you and that makes your big, over-sized ears that much more edible.

Tucker: You got issues man.

Oscar: If you're not with me, you're the one with the issues. It's a spiritual meal.

Find your Suma Wrestlers here: Suma Wrestlers

No comments: